Allstars Term Program
Allstars is an after school program that gives your child the opportunity to play a number of sports in a fun and social setting. The program is suited to children from prep to year 3. A progression from Kindysport, Allstars introduces game play and tactics. The program is ideal if your child enjoys playing a variety of sports.
Each week we focus on one particular sport and play a series of modified games that provides your child the opportunity to develop sport specific skills and an understanding of the tactics of the game.
- Ideal for children from Prep to Year 3.
- Great for children who like a variety of sports.
- Inflatable fields and targets.
- We provide all the equipment.
- Your child gets to play a different sport each week.
- It's safe, we use modified equipment.
- 45 minute sessions.
What your child will learn
- The skills to a variety of sports.
- The sports he or she enjoys the most.
- Games sense.
- Communication and social skills.
We will be running Allstars programs at the following locations in Term 3, 2017.
- Indoor Sports Arena, Monday 3.30 to 4.15pm - commence 10th July
- Heights College, Tuesday 3.15 to 4pm - commence 18th July
- St Peter's, Wednesday 3.15 to 4pm - commence 19th July
- St Joseph's Main St, Thursday 3.15 to 4pm - commence 20th July
- St Mary's, Friday 3.15 to 4pm - commence 21st July
- Kev Broome Stadium, Tuesday 3.30 to 4.15pm - commence 11th July