term 3 2020 timetable
|Rockhampton||13/7/20||Monday||Hegvold Stadium, Sir Raymond Huish Dr||9.15 to 10am &|
10 to 10.45am
|Rockhampton||17/7/20||Friday||Hegvold Stadium, Sir Raymond Huish Dr||9.15 to 10am &|
10 to 10.45am
|Rockhampton||18/7/20||Saturday||Hegvold Stadium, Sir Raymond Huish Dr||8.45 to 9.30am &|
9.30 to 10.15am
Learning Outcomes for Young Children
Children that participate in a Kindsport program:
- Become more confident around adults and peers, demonstrating more of a willingness to get involved in group activities.
- Learn to interact and play well with other toddlers and preschoolers.
- Develop a broad range of the fundamental movement skills required to participate in junior sport.
- Develop preferences for particular sports.
- Are less anxious about physical activity and more likely to show an interest in being active.
- Improve listening skills, attention spans and ability to follow instructions.
- Improve co-ordination.
- Classes ideal for toddlers and preschoolers aged 2.5 to 5 years.
- Your child will learn 12 different sports.
- We provide all the equipment.
- We use an exciting range of our own designed inflatables.
- Your child will get to learn a different sport each week.
- It’s safe, we use soft, modified age appropriate equipment.
- 8 to 10 week program.
- 45 minute sessions.
Enrol in our Kindysport program and receive the following bonuses and discounts:
- $10 Sibling Discount
- Star of the Week Certificate
- End of term award
Your first lesson is a free trial. Term fees are then calculated at $13.50 times the number of weeks remaining in the term.
When you first enrol there is a $10 Kindysort shirt fee.