Kindysport Term Program
Kindysport is an exciting multi-sport program that introduces your child to a variety of sports in an encouraging environment. A fantastic range of age-appropriate games and equipment helps your child develop sports skills while building social skills, confidence and co-ordination.
The 10 reasons parents bring their child to Kindysport are to:
- Be introduced to a variety of sports.
- Learn and develop sports skills
- Improve confidence, co-ordination and self-esteem.
- Get more exercise and develop a passion for being active.
- Have fun and build friendships.
- Feel relaxed and not pressured in a caring and supportive environment.
- Receive age appropriate instructions.
- Learn to interact with other children and improve social skills.
- Learn teamwork.
- Learn to listen to and follow instructions.
Your child will experience:
- Excitement and anticipation at discovering new sports and skills to play and learn each week.
- Growing confidence as he or she discovers what they can do and are capable of.
- New found passion for different sports.
- Pride and satisfaction as we celebrate his or her personal development and achievements.
- An increasing self-assurance in their own ability.
- Ideal for children aged 2.5 to 5 years.
- Your child will learn 12 different sports.
- We provide all the equipment.
- We use an exciting range of our own designed inflatables.
- Your child will get to learn a different sport each week.
- It's safe, we use soft, modified age appropriate equipment.
- 8 to 10 week program.
- 45 minute sessions.
Term 4 Bonuses
Enrol in our Term 4 Kindysport or Allstars programs and receive the following bonuses and discounts:
- 50% Sibling Discount
- Free entry to Toddler Town events
- Star of the Week Certificate
- End of term award